Welcome to the Reddish Family Practice
The doctors welcome new patients who live within our practice area. As it often takes sometime for records to be forwarded from your former practice all newly registered patients will be asked to complete a health questionnaire and are expected to attend a health check.
Medical treatment is available from the date of registration.
If you wish to pre-register please click on the link below to open the form. When you have completed all of the details, click on the "Send" button to mail your form to us. When you visit the surgery for the first time you will be asked to sign the form to confirm that the details are correct.
When you register you will also be asked to fill out a medical questionnaire. This is because it can take a considerable time for us to receive your medical records. There is an online version of this file too, which you may fill out and send to us. When you come to the surgery you will be asked to sign this form to confirm that the details are correct.
Online medical questionnaire for new patients
Note that by sending the form you will be transmitting information about your self across the Internet and although every effort is made to keep this information secure, no guarantee can be offered in this respect.
Alternatively you may print off a registration form, fill it out and bring it in with you on your first visit to the practice.
At the Reddish Family Practice we want to make sure that we give you information in a way that is clear to you, and to have on record any communication needs you might have.
- We want to make sure you can read and understand the information we send you.
- if you find it hard to read our letters or if you need someone to support you at appointments , please let us know.
- We want to know if you need information in braille, large print or easy read.
- We want to know if you need a British Sign Language interpreter or advocate
- We want to know if we can support you to lip-read or use a hearing aid or communication tool.
If you would like to tell us of any communication needs you my have, please complete the survey below, or tell us.
Accessible Information Need Questionnaire