The Reddish Family Practices Mission & Vision Statements
Our Aim Is:
“To provide our patients with high quality, accessible care in a responsive, courteous manner”
Our Mission is to:
- Put our patient’s welfare at the heart of all we do.
- Listen to patients
- Promote best medical practice, share expertise and refer on to the appropriate service where necessary
- To provide continuous learning with our organisation and promote clinical governance within our teams
- Be Innovative, adaptable and respond to the changing face of general practice.
- Strive to improve the health of our population and encourage self-care
- Use our resources wisely and in a cost effective manner
- Encourage patients to use the practice resources and those of the wider NHS responsibly
- Balance the needs of individual patients with those of the wider practice population
- Value and protect our staff
Our Values are:
- To be caring
- To be responsible
- To have integrity
- To be trustworthy
- To strive for excellence
We are committed to provide high quality, effective and accessible care in a responsive, considerate manner. We aspire to be an organisation that staff are proud of, building upon our existing team working relationships and levels of mutual support
The Reddish Family Practices Patients Charter
What We Will Do For You
Treat you with courtesy and respect at all times.
Give you full information on the services we offer.
Give you the most appropriate care by suitably qualified staff.
Provide you with emergency care when you need it.
Refer you for a second opinion when you and your GP agree it is needed.
Give you access to your health records, subject to any limitations in the law.
Keep the contents of your health record confidential.
Give you full and prompt reply to any complaints you make about our services.
Keep you informed when surgeries are running late.
What You Can Do For Us
Treat us with courtesy and respect at all times.
Tell us if you are unsure about the treatment we are offering you.
Use the emergency service only in a genuine medical emergency.
Ask us for a night visit only when medically urgent.
Ask for a home visit only when the patient is unable to attend the surgery through illness or infirmity, requesting the visit before 10.00am unless urgent.
Keep your appointments and let us know as early as possible if you are unable to attend.
Let us know when you change your name, address or telephone number.
Tell us about any complaints or misunderstandings as soon as possible to allow us to deal with them.
Let us know when we have done well.